Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-24

Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty
PostSubject: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-14, 4:15 pm

Account : Dranz200

Character: Jeras Helseth

Request : Mostly just his eye color, it has it as dark green, while they're silver now. Nothing big, hopefully it can just be edited in there. xD
Back to top Go down
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-14, 4:56 pm

There should be some shizzle to allow for in-game description altering. I'll look it up some time later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-14, 8:08 pm

Change your Tattoo's Color to Silver and Green and get a CEP 2.2-2.3 Head that has eye coloring. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-15, 7:55 am

Who -actually- pays attention to the characters eyes though? o.o...it has to be in the description. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-15, 11:26 am

I does ... >.>

Description-Wise I dunno. You'l have to talk to Soul about getting it fixed/changed, or Scorchys as Im pretty sure thats a vault-thing.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-15, 11:29 am

It's a vault thing- so mostly up to Soul..or one day I'll install nwnx thinger so you can edit description in game..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-15, 11:46 am

Would be awsome. xD
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-15, 5:17 pm

I'll get to it when I can. I apologize for the untimely wait, if it takes me a bit to get to it. I'll post here when it is done.
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty2011-02-15, 5:41 pm

I appreciate it, no rush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)   Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Description edit request.(LETO? No idea.)
Page 1 of 1