Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction Thingy!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taokaka

Taokaka

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Introduction Thingy!! Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:21 pm

NyaaaahhhhhhHHNNNNNNN!!
You all already know me (mostly), but I'mma introduce myself!!
I'm you're friendly Shinma Kitty!! Or, as Filipse referenced, Taokaka!
I did fix my toolset, so once I'm more used to it, I'm going to start helping make powers and areas =3 But for NOW I'm going to work on writing event ideas and seeing what the other DMs think. If they're good, I'll run them =D
Otherwise, I'm going to enjoy watching you RP and giving tokens.
Nyan <3
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:22 pm

Eiririn, I think you're cool, and I'm gonna let you finish, but

OBJECTION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:25 pm

<w< Hokay, Kanye West, you do that~
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:26 pm

Alright, now I feel bad. It's good to have you. >.> Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:28 pm

lmfao ... <3 my Kitty. ^_^ Nice to have you on the Team deary.~
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:37 pm

Thank yew =3 It's gonna be fun here! I love the setting stuff I read <3
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:45 pm

TALLY HO ALONSO!!

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 9:56 pm

Watch out for the Dahleks~
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 10:03 pm

EXTERMINATE!! >.>
what about the cyber men?

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 10:05 pm

Did you hear that ego? My spawn shatpile of my story idears rock-oh wait sorry let me not stroke my ego~ Jokes aside welcome to the Team Kitty try not to get in the catnip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 10:14 pm

... ::Slipts her Catnip and starts nudging tword the side ^.^::

xD Muahahah! Kitty on Catnip. ^.^

PS: Someone make my NWN work T_T
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 10:37 pm

I changed my DM name to "DM Taokaka" in an attempt to make the thingy change my model in game (by making a new DM Avatar).
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-10, 10:38 pm

*flails and goes insane on catnip, by the way*
Also, Nightfang, try running it as administrator? O.o What's wrong with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 12:07 am

I dun know T_T ::Sniffles::

... ::And cackles at Catnip DM:: Have fun players! >=)
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 9:56 am

*flails and runs in circles like a crazy woman* CATNIP NYAAAAHN
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 10:08 am

*Points toward Eiririn fearfully and wide-eye'd* CATZIRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 10:16 am

*meows loudly and begins destroying enormous scratching posts and stomping on 'people' and throws furballs at cars*
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 12:00 pm

<-< Taokaka....... *shifts eyes and stealz fav Blaze-Blue character DM*

Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 12:06 pm

xD lmfao ... We'r all Insane. =3 And Kitty your avatar is <3!! xD
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-11, 12:22 pm

Awwh, thank y-- */stolen*
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-12, 3:27 pm

looks around with a gas mask on and stares at Eiririn "are you my mummy?"

Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-12, 3:54 pm

Might as well introduce myself.

I'm Scorchys, i've used this account from my lovable story character in my books [In which i hope they get published] I, like most people love Fantasy! I started writing when i was 13 making romantic stories then made an idea that thought "What about Dragon-Kids?" in which i made up a totally new race there then. It sprouted up with all kinda of different dragons- I have arts of them laying around my house. I expanding my world into drawing seeing how my characters look like in my visions ect, then when i got NWN i was over joyed with all the unique systems i could do. Took me years to script and know how to do NWN but I'm a fast learner.

I'm currently looking for editors and such, I've been on and off with my books now as my stress had grown over time and heart issues[Sitting around too much!] just being procrastinated to start finishing my novels. So if you ever find my books laying around in the story you'll totally know who that is. Shocked

As DM here! I like to unfold the world as i see it letting people make their choices. The world is ever changing in Shinma and i like to see calculative characters..whichever! I don't hold hands in my events and can deny what i could see breaking the story line if minor : ). t took as much years to get Shinma up but i finally found the right supportive people to help and i hope people enjoy mine and our world that we create.
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-12, 4:32 pm

then theres me, your not so average crazy perverted nerdy furry with a love for corrupting the innocent and firm belief that cyber is infact valid RP >w>

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-12, 7:31 pm

gaser20 wrote:
then theres me, your not so average crazy perverted nerdy furry with a love for corrupting the innocent and firm belief that cyber is infact valid RP >w>

Indeed. As long as its RP and not ... 1 Line shiz. ::Cough::

Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty2011-02-12, 7:55 pm

I'm Dranz. Been playing NWN for about four years now, I enjoy fishing and have an uncanny ability to pull semi-sensible bullshit out of my ass on a whim. (Refer to 'Human Power(!)' post.) Improvising is a skill I hold dear, especially useful when DMing.

I'm also extremely whimsical. And sometimes moody. >.> And occasionally my mental wall sort of breaks and I go semi-insane when I'm tired.

I also suck at introductions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thingy!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: