Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction Thingy!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-12, 7:57 pm

Dranz wrote:
I'm Dranz. Been playing NWN for about four years now, I enjoy fishing and have an uncanny ability to pull semi-sensible bullshit out of my ass on a whim. (Refer to 'Human Power(!)' post.) Improvising is a skill I hold dear, especially useful when DMing.

I'm also extremely whimsical. And sometimes moody. >.> And occasionally my mental wall sort of breaks and I go semi-insane when I'm tired.

I also suck at introductions.

OH EEM GEE someone else that likes fishing!
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-13, 11:14 pm

I like to fish =D In fact, my girlfriend and I go fishing together all the time <3 We even clean, gut and prepare our fish ourselves~
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 8:10 am

you sit on one place....not moving....not talking....not even a book to read cause you might miss the bite...watching a little floater hoping it sinks...for hour...after hour...after hour...

wheres my dynamite?
*throws a stick in*
*BOOM*
*dead fish float up to the surface*
tada! so much faster! Very Happy

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 10:32 am

But actual fishing is so much more relaxing x.x And after a hot day of fishing, taking a shower... Together... *drifts off and daydreams*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 11:20 am

... >.> I beleive the shower together makes the hot day worth it. ::Cough::
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 12:03 pm

you haven't experienced true pleasure till you have done it in a shower <3 the hot water rushing over your skin the deep c- ooh i cant say the rest of that here can i

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 12:31 pm

No, lol, you can't. But YES, it IS that amazing <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 3:38 pm

::Cough's and Nudges Topic Back to Pg. 13 >.>::
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 4:40 pm

Lol, Nightfang has a good point.
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 4:45 pm

pg, be it movie or game, is boring, R and X are SO much more fun Very Happy

anyhow whos next on introductions?

Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 5:28 pm

Taokaka wrote:
But actual fishing is so much more relaxing x.x And after a hot day of fishing, taking a shower... Together... *drifts off and daydreams*

I'm a bit jealous if you still have your tongue pierced. If any of my ex's or one of the people hitting on me had one, I may have actually done something with them today.
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 6:59 pm

Yes, I still have my tongue pierced ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-14, 7:43 pm

::Clings to kitty >.>::
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-15, 12:04 am

*flails and runs in circles anime-style*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-15, 12:08 am

=D ::Snuggle::
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-15, 8:50 am

Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 __5_second_hug___contest_entry_by_CookiemagiK

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-15, 11:24 am

omg ... <3 That smiley now xD
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 11:53 am

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 12:27 pm

... Rofl >.> Now we'r all just spamming.
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 1:04 pm

A wise lesbian once said that the best way to get to know some one is to examine the spam they produce. *nodnod*
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 1:13 pm

A wise admin once said is to make tour own spam thread than the intro Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 1:40 pm

Rapido Spamio!! [Doesnt know a Lick of Spanish ... finds this odd with the Latino in me ...]
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 1:50 pm

ariba ariba im speedy gonzales the fastest mouse in mexico

Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-16, 1:56 pm

Don't make me force Everlynn in here.
Back to top Go down
Taokaka

Taokaka

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty2011-02-28, 12:52 pm

And now I'm the local Elven DM, so feel free to come to me for questions ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thingy!!   Introduction Thingy!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thingy!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: