Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for your help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Looking for your help Empty
PostSubject: Looking for your help   Looking for your help Empty2014-03-31, 2:08 pm

I have been busy toolsetting but I can't do everything myself. So in light of this to those that are reading this, I need your help on the following list:

Loremasters-
I am looking for someone interested in combing through both the forums and ingame knowledge, those that are expert adding description through the general lore as in fixing typos, knows the setting, willing to work with me on regions and adding more immersions. Help in small to big descriptions for those that are interested in reading specific place,people, ect.

This also going over rules and fixing any DF related,racial, and other such ideas.

Builde/Scripter-
I am also looking for a builder, who has great imagination for a setting like this. Areas that are filled with secrets and interesting NPC dialogues, interactive placesables and other such tidbits people can search for. I'm not a great scripter, so if you know anyone that is an expert in this field, please ring me a bell.

Please post here.
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Looking for your help   Looking for your help Empty2014-04-01, 7:25 am

Can go for texting on shizz if you want, allready did invent some of the human'esque subraces up there lorewise afterall along with some racial-abilities here and there after flavor, that and i've got the freetime.
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
shadowtim3

shadowtim3

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Looking for your help   Looking for your help Empty2014-04-01, 10:25 am

I'm a half ways decent builder. As far as scripting goes, if you want the server to crash I can do that. XD But I think it's safe to assume that you don't want that. Lol. I tend to go back and rework what I already done so . . . yeah, expect new variations of the same thing if you do use my stuff. I have a Skype, though I rarely use it. Let me know if you want to use my toolset.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DeviantArtz
Mr Host tart~
DeviantArtz

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Looking for your help   Looking for your help Empty2014-04-01, 5:47 pm

You know me Scorch. If you need help on lore and things let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for your help   Looking for your help Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: