Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important annoucment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Important annoucment Empty
PostSubject: Important annoucment   Important annoucment Empty2012-01-28, 8:04 pm

As a warning we are not affiliated with any of the trouble that bleach x is going through, this server is in its own standpoint and thus should not be a target of any base of operations for griefing. Do not try to persuade any players of bleach x to come here or insult the server in any way to them, if you want people that you like to play here, you ask, not speak with venom
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Important annoucment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important annoucment   Important annoucment Empty2012-02-01, 6:11 pm

Kenny wrote:
It's come to my attention that some rumors are circulating, and people are taking them for facts. But once the rumor mill gets going, it's really hard to stop. Well, here goes.

Apparantly, players of the Shinma server are under the impression that they will be banned from the Bleach X server simply for playing on a so-called 'rival server.'
This is a falsehood and I don't even want to know who started spreading it, but I can guess at how the rumor came to be.

We had received screenshots of some players agressively recruiting people on our server in tells, offering DM positions if they left our server and went to Shinma. Two such individuals have received temporary bans from our server. If they come back and don't immediately go back to agressive recruiting drives, they are welcome to stay.

Let me assure everyone:

No one is getting banned simply for playing on other servers. You're free to play where you like and come and go as you please.

I hope this message will also make it to the Shinma community, if anyone who plays there would be kind enough to relay it, I would be grateful.
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/

Important annoucment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: