Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Octoberfest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Octoberfest! Empty
PostSubject: Octoberfest!   Octoberfest! Empty2011-10-03, 8:16 pm

In four days, I'll be holding a bunch of events from Saturday-Sunday. If it works out well enough then I will be holding a bunch of events each weekend of October. My UTC/GMT is -5:00, if you happen to live in another country than feel free to pop-in literally at anytime. When an event is already in progress, depending on where it is located, will of course decide if your character is able to join in late.

Spread the word to buddies on other servers, feel free to begin new characters too if you'd like. I've got some goodies planned for newer players. Older one's...well, you'll get some goodies as well. I may not be able to do the final weekend of the season, but I will do my best to get other DM's to handle that weekend in my stead. I've got some cousins to visit and a job to do at the same time.

Post here if you think you'll be able to attend or are getting friends to check things out. They don't have to join the forum immediately, just give to them a link to the Shinma hak. If people enjoy what they see they can sign up then all the same. We are also on the NWN vault( http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=gameworld.Detail&id=1363 ) - Currently, the page is being revised to better advertise the world of Shinma. I'll post a follow-up to this one to say when it is finished. Any of the DM team may do the same.

Any questions, comments, or concerns? PM me please. I'll answer anything to the best of my capabilities for new and old players alike. Same goes for this guy: https://kallis.forummotion.com/u55
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Octoberfest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Octoberfest!   Octoberfest! Empty2011-10-08, 3:49 pm

Now that I am back home; Events will start as soon as I enter on as DM and get a few things setup.
Back to top Go down

Octoberfest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: