Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many IG days to a RL day?

Go down 
3 posters

1 IC day to a RL day?
How many IG days to a RL day? I_vote_lcap0%How many IG days to a RL day? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 IC days to a RL day?
How many IG days to a RL day? I_vote_lcap17%How many IG days to a RL day? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3 IC days to a RL day?
How many IG days to a RL day? I_vote_lcap83%How many IG days to a RL day? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

How many IG days to a RL day? Empty
PostSubject: How many IG days to a RL day?   How many IG days to a RL day? Empty2011-04-25, 6:58 pm

1 IC day to a RL day?
2 IC days to a RL day?
3 IC days to a RL day?

Please vote and state your reasonings bellow, i just want to work on some timetable thinger.
Back to top Go down
Drinin

Drinin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: How many IG days to a RL day?   How many IG days to a RL day? Empty2011-04-25, 10:27 pm

I vote we do three, mostly because then we can say some good amount of time has passed, when need be, but also it would help relative to the server time, because i'm sure we don't it to take 60 min per rl hour to be an ig hour or even 30.
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How many IG days to a RL day?   How many IG days to a RL day? Empty2011-04-26, 12:50 am

Drinin wrote:
I vote we do three, mostly because then we can say some good amount of time has passed, when need be, but also it would help relative to the server time, because i'm sure we don't it to take 60 min per rl hour to be an ig hour or even 30.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many IG days to a RL day?   How many IG days to a RL day? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: Suggestions & Reports-
Jump to: