Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FYI - Coming and Going

Go down 
+8
Ashe
Tjuven92
Drinin
Scorchys
greatblade3
gaser20
Grim
Soul Saint
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

FYI - Coming and Going Empty
PostSubject: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-03-20, 8:52 am

When something comes up and you have the time to take a moment and hop onto the forum, feel free to post here to reduce spam. Can say what's going on or has been going on if you want. All that the Team asks of you is that you separate your RL(Real Life) from the server and the forums. We can be very understanding pending on the situation, we start to lose patience if a big deal is made out of nothing.

With that said...

FYI - On April 4th I'll be starting the GED program. Sunday's I am most likely not busy at all and will at least be on the forum. Feel free to ask any questions in a PM or over MSN.
Back to top Go down
Grim
PURPLE PINK PARTY DWARF
Grim

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-03-22, 4:11 pm

Removed Non-On Topic Posts/comments

DO NOT SPAM/FLAME/CAUSE DRAMA

You have been warned.

Grim
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-03-23, 8:20 pm

so you may have noticed i have not been spending much time on lately ~.~ this is because i foolishly let hubby wire the router cord when we moved it to the back room, well, ever since then, oddly, the net cut out every time we got a phone call, well, today, i found out why

as of now, hubby is no longer allowed to wire things, because he wired the DSL cord, into the PHONE side of the splitter, and the PHONE cord, into the DSL side
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-03-23, 8:46 pm

this does not seem so bad till i point out that both sides are clearly labeled with easy to read lettering
Back to top Go down
greatblade3

greatblade3

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-04-19, 10:12 pm

1.) He ... fails. Heh.
2.) Im Taking a actual serious break from the server. No Ragequit or anything this time ... Just only had a few reasons I wanted to play, and now their pretty much gone. So ... yeah. =P Im sure at some point I'll return but for now ... Its just better if I lay off. Im on MSN and open to talk anytime. =)
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-04-20, 8:40 am

TJ(Laura) won't be on this week as he is staying with his mom. With his laptops motherboard fried, and his mom's comp without NWN, he won't be playing for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-04-22, 1:36 am

I'll be off away from the server to finish my dream project for a week or more, I've been letting it off and hadn't really made much lore from my books and it just seems to become everything not tied to my books. I had a massive writers block for..i dunno 4-5 years now, and i need to finish such then delaying it and trying to work on the server. I've sent in the 2.4 update than the shinma hak, if there's still problems then I'm sorry you'll have to wait till i feel like toolsetting everything of the module.
Back to top Go down
Drinin

Drinin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-04-23, 4:20 pm

I'm going to be with family for easter, so i'll likely be back on monday, unless I can access internet. Hopefully, I will be able to avoid going to church >_>, since that is my main concern. I only have one thing to say though about the holidays....FRIED TURKEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-04-23, 5:33 pm

Drinin wrote:
I'm going to be with family for easter, so i'll likely be back on monday, unless I can access internet. Hopefully, I will be able to avoid going to church >_>, since that is my main concern. I only have one thing to say though about the holidays....FRIED TURKEY!!!

Translate the word "Church" for me please?
(ish a swede after all)
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Grim
PURPLE PINK PARTY DWARF
Grim

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-04-23, 6:04 pm

Got a job that has very wierd hours, read: hours change day to day, and will not be on as much, but will be on still. though....so far it seems I only have to work 1-3 days a week depending on whats going on during the week at my job.
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-06-01, 3:13 pm

Coming back to NWN and the server. Took the tests for the GED last week, I'll know if I passed within a month. Just a mod on here, nothing more. And for those of you wondering about Shy, I broke up with her.
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-06-01, 5:20 pm

So my laptop that had the game installed, is now completely broken without any hope of repair >.> So until I can somehow convince my ex to give me my damn game back I have no way of getting on.... So yeah.... Jarion's going to be randomly flying about on Scarron looking for information on Void beasts, and in a month or two, hopefully less, he'll be back XD
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-06-01, 5:51 pm

Scarron ^
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-06-01, 5:53 pm

Lol I posted that exact video on the NV forums like 2 or 3 days ago XD
Back to top Go down
Ashe

Ashe

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-06-01, 8:00 pm

Good news >.> My laptop miraculously fixed itself lol, I'm back >=D
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-06-01, 8:00 pm

glad to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Grim
PURPLE PINK PARTY DWARF
Grim

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-07-07, 8:44 pm

Srry. I've been on vacation with family, will been back soon. Typing on a phone sucks
Back to top Go down
Milamber
DM
Milamber

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-04-07

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-07-08, 1:28 pm

Grim wrote:
Srry. I've been on vacation with family, will been back soon. Typing on a phone sucks

you better be Razz
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-11-09, 9:13 pm

My mom got into a car accident earlier today, got rear-ended by an 18-wheeler. I'll be taking care of her for the next few days/week. She's fine - Nothing is broken, she got banged up a bit. Her muscles tensed up from the shock of the impact and she's going to be wicked sore for the next week at most(Hopefully). If she gets worse then I have no idea when I'll be back. If anyone needs me, then let Aaron know and he'll be able to get a hold of me.
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-11-16, 10:04 am

I'm back now. Mom is doing okay, the car is totaled, she's lucky to be alive. Can show pic's of the car if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2011-11-16, 10:14 am

Soul Saint wrote:
I'm back now. Mom is doing okay, the car is totaled, she's lucky to be alive. Can show pic's of the car if anyone is interested.

Doooeeet (not that i dont believe you i just like staring at wreckaged stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Demon_Macdugan

Demon_Macdugan

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2012-04-06, 9:06 am

So a month or two ago, I mentioned I would be moving soon, well... it happened, and I am still currently without the internet, I am posting this from my niece's kindle. I don't know when exactly I will be back, it is hard to say especially with my mom's priority shifting from moving, to my brother being almost killed by a police officer, for no reason. Which, I won't get into that right now, I will, when I get back on the server or something. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm still alive. And I'll see you soon, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2012-04-06, 3:06 pm

you better do otherwise i'll pursue you and raeps
Back to top Go down
RDT

RDT

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2012-04-10, 11:06 am

Just getting back home and will be in and out for the next few weeks as i am recovering from a car accident that i was in easter sunday...a drunk driver pulled out in front of me causing me to hit him at near 55 mph..so needless to say i will be somewhat busy with doctors and lawyers for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty2012-04-10, 12:34 pm

points at this anatomic correct doll where they touched you?
*holds up the doll*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI - Coming and Going   FYI - Coming and Going Empty

Back to top Go down

FYI - Coming and Going
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next