Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-01-23, 9:36 am

Hello all, and on behalf of the team I welcome everyone that has just joined. You can call me Soul. I am the host of Shinma, the day of the beta launch will be announced soon, so until then...I suggest if you want to start gaining RP(Roleplay) Tokens whilst waiting, create one character that does not need DM approval, and RP via the forum. There will be a thread posted with descriptions of the town you will start off in 'Stickied' in the RP portion of our forum. With that said!

I'm Soul, a Moderator of this forum and team assistant. I give both ideas, feedback, and approval on all issues brought to the whole team. I am the Race Head of the Beastmen and Birdmen races. You won't be seeing me holding any events, but many future events you might be apart of were possibly thought up by me.(Subject to change in the future, possibly.) Wink

If any of you have a question about the Beastmen or Birdmen, even both, then PM me. For now they will remain unplayable until we have more players.(Bring other friends you may have, all are welcome here~)

And as a notice to all: Before you ask for the "special" races, take a moment to think on if the server is in need for more of the race, or even just ask a DM or I if the race you are interested has any spots open. With my race, it is pretty straight forward. Five spots only. The other races are much more leisurely about how many. If you are new to the server, I suggest holding off on asking for any of the special races. Take your time to get to know everyone, and have fun! Build up your RP Tokens, which can get you lvl's and much, much more!(Special items!!!)

Hope everyone has a great time here! =]
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-01-23, 9:57 am

Thank you Souly.

I'm Scorchys, The Big Boss, Admin of everything, such as the forums, server, and other such stuff.

I control the Dragon-Kid races, my special race I made up. They are well like my children indeed. They were created out of my imagination about 15 years ago and I made books of them when I was much of a little author. I don't write books anymore much to my procrastination. I'm glad people take interest in my race, but please know your accessing such a large lored race that's not even set in motion yet. All applications on the race will be held in my files until people start Role Playing and get to know the server more.

If you have any questions on Dragon-Kid races feel free to speak to me about them. For now they will remain unplayable until we have more players, so like Soul said gather up more friends and get the server flowing.
Back to top Go down
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-01-23, 3:43 pm

And I'm Foxy. I'm the boss of the Ondode, of which I wrote up most of the lore (limited as it is and yet it still managed to force me into a semi-coma when I wrote it). I'm also the one who makes Scorchys' posts readable, and I'll be the bad guy when things are in need of nerfing.

That's all, hope you'll enjoy the server.
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-01-23, 5:19 pm

DM Foxy wrote:
I'm also the one who makes Scorchys' posts readable

I am the one whom makes Foxi's posts readable. ;3
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-01-23, 5:22 pm

I'm the one that makes you read my -unbearable- posts and lose the game when you read this.
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-01-23, 5:35 pm

...And as you can clearly see, our boss is evil in her own ways. -_-
Back to top Go down
loplsticks

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty2011-02-13, 6:34 pm

First non DM/Admin/Host/Owner/Ploter/Moderator Introduction Very Happy!

Hello everyone I am Loplsticks/MegaLodon/Hogt/many other names/ I play a lot of Roleplaying servers after my brother introduced me to them I occasinly use his account (MegaLodon) but i usually use my own. I am very bad spelling and grammar and my rp isn't so great either and I have no clue what Grandia Shinma is but hopefully you will all bare with my noobiness and we can have a great time Very Happy. I joined here after i recognized some familiar faces Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: