Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty
PostSubject: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2010-07-21, 8:37 pm

So, since I'm on my summer-break anyway, here's my idea:
Like noted in the announcement section before, I am capable of making custom familiars and animal companions. Only problem with that is that to prevent a list full of "Bad streff" to appear in the familiar choosing section of one's character, I need at least 10 additional familiars/animal companions. So, to prevent the requestors of custom familiars from having to wait weeks/months till we have 10 requests for such, post here any FA/AC would spice up the game by being implented.
Back to top Go down
Daybringer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2010-08-09, 8:45 pm

If people want customized familiars I know a pretty easy way to do such from bleach which involves a bit less on the spot editing, however if the idea is to have these familiars have custom stats and such that can still be done efficiently but, its most efficient to use the toolset to adjust things for that specific character
Back to top Go down
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2010-08-10, 2:43 pm

Err, I don't really mean like custom familiars as in bount dolls. I mean familiars one would be able to select in the character creation screen, as to create more general versatility.
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2011-04-04, 5:59 am

*Needs a Scorpion*
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2011-04-04, 9:46 am

What kind of scorpion?
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2011-04-06, 10:50 am

Mediumy sized one.. not bigger than a wolf or human.. but bigger than a bug-scorpion... desert-like one
colour black probatly...
(its for Harena)
Back to top Go down
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2011-04-06, 10:52 am

I could do that, oooooooor, I could make it level progressively. AKA, start with tiny, then small, medium, big, then WTFOMGGIANTASSSCORPION
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty2011-04-06, 10:53 am

Feroxinis wrote:
I could do that, oooooooor, I could make it level progressively. AKA, start with tiny, then small, medium, big, then WTFOMGGIANTASSSCORPION

<-< its not supponsed to be see-able from miles away?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list   Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferox's custom familiar/animal companion list
Page 1 of 1