Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunneh

Bunneh

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-02-26

A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty
PostSubject: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2013-08-07, 5:08 am

So while I was coming home from college, I was slightly(majorly) bored, and, as usual, that's when idea's for random shiz starts popping into my head. So I drafted this up when I got home.

It's a vampire feeding system that differentiates the different breeds slightly more, and emphasises their different lifestyles a little more. Smile

Elijah, sophisticated and posh. (Blood Quality Preference: Rich)
Iolanthe, savage and beastial. (Blood Quality Preference: Poor)
Maundrell, Solitary and adaptive. (Blood Quality Preference: None)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Elijah(Sophisticated)

Being a sophisticated breed of vampire, the Elijah don't settle for anything less than the richest blood, namely, humanoid blood. An Elijah's physiology being adapted to consuming primarily humanoid blood, means that it is unable to consume the blood of other creatures without promptly regurgitating the blood up, however the Elijah do benefit more from human blood than the other vampire breeds.

Feeding on humanoids(Humans, elves, dwarves, etc) grants 48 RL hours of being 'fed'.
Attempting to feed on animals causes the Elijah to suffer 8 damage, that won't heal until they've fed on a humanoid, but provides a 4 RL hour period of being 'fed'.

Iolanthe(Beastial)

Being more beastial and savage in nature, the Iolanthe vampires are used to lesser quality blood, feeding more commonly on creatures of the wild, most primarily mammals. While the blood of these creatures is less satisfying, it makes it much easier to feed. The Iolanthe vampires are experts at hunting and avoiding hunts, due to their superior stamina from a constant supply of blood in the surrounding wildlife. An Iolanthe vampire is capable of consuming humanoid blood, however their body isn't well adapted to the richness of the blood and consumption of too large-a quantity will cause the vampire to be sick. Consumed in lesser quantities, their bodies don't refine the blood as well as the Elijah do, so they require more frequent feeding.

Feeding on humanoids(Humans, elves, dwarves, etc) grants 12 RL hours of being 'fed'.
An Iolanthe vampire can 'overfeed' on a humanoid in order to be granted 24 RL hours of being 'fed'. However they become ill and for the first 12 hours, they suffer 6 Max HP reduction.
Feeding on wildlife(Primarily mammals; Bears, possums, cats, dogs, etc) grants 8 RL hours of being 'fed'.

Maundrell(Solitary)

Being more solitary, the Maundrell have learned to adapt between food sources, their bodies being able to cope with both humanoid blood and the blood of the wildlife. However, while able to feed from multiple lifeforms without any ill side effects, their bodies aren't so efficient at digesting the blood and so they benefit from feeding less than either the Iolanthe and Elijah.

Feeding on humanoids (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, etc) grants 8 RL hours of being 'fed'.
Feeding on wildlife(Primarily mammals; Bears, possums, cats, dogs, etc) grants 4 RL hours of being 'fed'.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Bunneh on 2014-04-03, 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2013-08-08, 12:28 am

I approve this sugestion its quire interesting, thats aside, i just ponder that the feeding should be daily~
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2013-08-11, 3:41 pm

I like this idea too, we'll place this more under discussion on feeding on for how long.*nods*
Back to top Go down
Bunneh

Bunneh

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2014-04-02, 11:23 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2014-04-02, 11:52 pm

DUUGEERRRRRR LUCYYYYYYY, if no one posts i'll edit it inz.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Macdugan

Demon_Macdugan

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2014-04-03, 12:13 am

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2014-04-03, 1:26 am

hen its approved, can someone add it in? Vamps aren't my thing to mess with>.>
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-03-16

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty2014-04-03, 7:31 am

i already gave my input on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding   A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Vampire Suggestion - Feeding
Page 1 of 1