Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCC!

Go down 
+3
Lucy
RDT
Shaiapouf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaiapouf

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-11-04

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-24, 12:28 am

Name:Virellios,Lord of Annihilation
Height:200' (Natural), 14' (Avatar)
Weight:???
Eye Color:Blazing Fire
Hair Color:Blazing Fire
Race:Extraplanar Devourer of Worlds

Rough earth grips me, scraping my scales. Jagged teeth of stone transfix my wings, wings that once fanned flame across eternity. They have entombed me, dull gray rock for miles before my eyes. Their crude magic drains my heat, dragging it far above, to ooze from the mountain whose weight has crushed me through millennia.

These Shinma dwellers. They have forced sleep and stillness on me. How I hate them.

In long-gone eons I blazed from star to star, far ahead of my sisters and brothers, the void screaming, scorching in my wake. I would tear the cores from living worlds and gulp them down like beating hearts.

And as the molten juice ran down my chin, warrior gods would come give me battle for the ashes of their dying creations. We would clash in the sky and the spaces between the planes. I slew them with great relish, and my triumphal roar blasted their brittle remains across the heavens.

Some fought so fiercely I bade them “RISE AND FIGHT AGAIN,” but Regulos, my eldest brother, held death absolute, and snatched them for his own, forever.

We came at last to this world. I had heard of Shinma’s mighty god of war, and yearned to paint his death in glorious relief against a smoldering sky. But Memnos heeded his cowardly fellow gods and hid from me as they forced us to fight worthless mortals.

The frustration! One snort of flame and armies shriveled like ants, and they could not even challenge me anew before Regulos claimed them all.

Then Crucia whispered to us, “Why not turn on Regulos?” Ahh, now this would be battle! But when we fell upon his bloated form, sly Crucia hung back, as if to direct us like some upstart general. I scoured her with flame, and then turned upon the rest of them, and together we clashed through the planes.

Slaughter, agony, bright red ruin! Glorious! I lost myself amid the wreckage of kingdoms.

And then—somehow—faced with a handful of paltry mortals, I fell. They drained my heat and sunk me in the earth. Held so still that even anger seemed futile. Shameful, slothful slumber was mine through the ages.

Now, their sky breaks. My children rush from the rifts and kill. As I feel their burning steps upon my mountain, my rage returns. With rage comes heat. The stone softens around me. Heat melts earth.

I am coming, Shinma. To fight you, and your gods, and all my brothers and sisters. And when I alone am the Blood Storm, you will burn, and rise, and burn again. How I will revel.

Glorious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Racial:+15 HP
Adds Int/Wis+Str to all attacks
+2 attack/defense rolls
Strong level Forbidden power

So,I hope you look over and approve my SCC~!
Back to top Go down
RDT

RDT

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-04-01

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-24, 12:38 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-03-16

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-24, 1:06 am

Its....gave...me...an..idea...for...event....want...help pouf?
Back to top Go down
Shaiapouf

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-11-04

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-24, 1:27 am

Sure,why not!
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-24, 10:57 am

*slaps* Bad pouf!
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-24, 11:36 am

TROLOLOLOOL!
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-25, 9:17 am

Due to proper use of grammar, I approve. You are one of the very, very, few here that uses words properly. This is one of the few times I shed a tear of joy that I don't have to re-write another players/DM's work. Thank you, Poufy. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

SCC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCC!   SCC! Empty2012-03-25, 10:43 am

Makes me think of Deathwing, from WoW.

Also, I cannot tell if this is serious or not so reserving comments <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCC! Empty