Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Soul's Event's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Soul's Event's   2012-03-06, 9:06 am

As of right now, I've got plenty of mini-events that I can run for people. I also wouldn't mind doing personal events for anyones characters. Post here if you'd like to join in an event of mine and when you can be on. From there I'll work on a day and time for one to be held for everyone interested in joining. If you're on when I start an event, I'll be glad to include you if you send a message in the DM channel for me. If you want to have a personal event ran by me, PM it to me. We'll talk through that and I'll post it in the DM forum so the team knows what's up(Or if they'd like to help out). That option is open for those of you that want me to run an event you had in mind.

Post your character name and UTC here if interested. Mine is -5 for those interested in working more around my own time.

Feel free to ask me any questions. If any complaints, on anything or anyone, then please PM me.
- Soul
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Event's   2012-03-06, 11:00 am

Dunno, i'm on pretty often.. but i'd suggest contacting inviduals via Skype for viable timezones (aka when they're online, or go by forum activity), timezones though.. and yeah.. kinda hardens things on my part through that but i'd be happy to har-*cough* i mean participate.

Laura - Self-Proclaimed Substitute, Leyline Guardian
Nerudi Sanguine - Hill-Halfling, Theif of Legend! (or atleast wants to be)
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Event's   2012-03-06, 11:41 am

Well, people can post their timezone here so I can be sure to work around their own schedule. I believe I did mention that in the original post here. I posted mine in case some players wanted to work around my own timezone. This is also a way to keep track of everyone wanting to participate, so that I can plan events accordingly.

Feel free to ask me any questions. If any complaints, on anything or anyone, then please PM me.
- Soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul's Event's   

Back to top Go down

Soul's Event's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: