Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-24

The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer Empty
PostSubject: The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer   The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer Empty2011-05-24, 1:19 am

((Before I begin, this is based upon the adventures of my character in the game 'Terraria'. It is in no way related to ninja. (Game can be seen at: http://www.terraria.org/ )))

Entry 1, Day 1:

Today I managed to make it to the new world, I've faced many dangers, overcome many challenges, with yet more still to go!
I've decide to keep a journal of my exploits and adventures, who knows, if I can find a merchant willing to mass produce it this journal may become an exploit in itself!

Entry 2, Night 1:

OH gods help me! I had heard it was dangerous here, but this is just...just...INSANE! This place is filled with zombies, and demonic eyeballs at night, and during the day odd slime creatures hop around and sometimes tackle me! I've managed to fortify myself into a small dirt...mound for the moment, tomorrow I'll look for a likely place to build an outpost....oh gods, the slime...

Entry 3, Morning of Day 2:

I've just dug out of my mound, only to find a mostly eaten corpse! The best part is, it's covered in magical artifacts and equipment! I do feel bad for the poor bastard, but you know what they say...one mans grave is another mans...survival? I'll work on that one.

Entry 4, Night of Day 2:

Wow, just WOW! These items are incredibly powerful, I've managed to stave off the undead hordes with what I have! I've also found a wonderful spot to build the outpost, TOMORROW MY WORK BEGINS!

Entry 5, Morning of Day 253:

You may be wondering why it's been months since my last entry...well truth be told, I've been hard at work building my outpost, and it's been finished in record time thanks to my magical equipment I acquired from Bones MacGyver! Yeah, that's the corpse I looted, I decided to name it. Anyway, I've built on top of a slight hill, so it should be easier to defend from the hordes of undead.

Really, the only problem is the demonic eyeballs that fly around at night! Oh well...the outpost is still empty, only I live here, but I met a traveler the other day, and he said he'd spread the word about my outpost if I give him a room upon his return. I think his name was Guide? Weird name, but he's pretty nice, so I'll let it slide!

Entry 6, Night of day 254:

So, all of yesterday and today I spent finishing up the interior. I have to say, I've really outdone myself.
Oh, also, there's a new resident now! Guide brought back a merchant, Sullivan, who said he wished to lend his services. It's a trio now! What's more, from what they said it seems word has spread of our outpost, so it seems we may be getting some traffic soon! Here's hoping.

Sidenote: Spoke with Sullivan about marketing this journal, he said if I die he'll think about it...awkward...

Entry 7, Midday of Day 255:

This morning we woke up to a surprise, it seems this rather hot looking nurse decided she'd like to apply her trade here! The three of us were rather relieved, as last night we had agreed if this became too much of a sausage fest we'd disband at a moments notice. She took a room I had built underground, nearby the forge.
Guide chose the top floor room, I the middle. Sullivan said he had a fear of heights, and being buried alive, so he took the ground floor as his sleeping area.

In a few days I plan on leaving the outpost to explore a bit...
but for now I'll be staying inside, the moon seems odd today. It's still visible even now, and it has an ominous crimson glow to it...

(To be continued.)
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer   The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer Empty2011-05-25, 2:54 am

Entry 8, Morning of Day 256:

Last night was horrible, gods be damned! Guide, Sullivan, and myself were east of the town, looking for an area known as The Corruption. Well, as it was getting dark we decided to go back to the outpost. We could see it in the distance, but Sullivan screamed (rather much like a girl, at that.), and pointed to the sky. Gods, I nearly soiled myself when I saw it! The moon was blood red, and before we knew it an ARMY of undead appeared the way we had came and began chasing us! I've never seen an old merchant run as fast as Sullivan, the old bastard knows how to leg it!

When we reached the pit we screamed for Michelle (the hot nurse) to lower the drawbridge, but as she began lowering the drawbridge they arrived, so Guide and I ended up trying to stave off a horde of undead with Sullivan cowering behind us and pissing himself! It was about that time the demonic eyeballs begin dive-bombing us from above, as well.

So we crossed the drawbridge, Guide took an eyeball to the back of the head, and was out cold. Then the most amazing thing happened! Sullivan reached into his bag and pulled some sort of scepter from it, screamed about how he wasn't about to be zombie food, and pointed it at the horde! The scepter glowed a moment before a torrent of water gushed out and swept away most of the bastards, giving me time to escape with Guide. I wish I could say it was over once Sullivan got inside and we raised the drawbridge, but Michelle had her work cut out for her...Guide was out for the night, and it was up to Sullivan and I to stave off the eyeball onslaught.

Things have died down now(No pun intended), and the sun has risen. For the moment I'm going to lie down and sleep, once we're all recovered we plan to search for The Corruption again. Sullivan is in debt up to his neck with a former friend, and said he had cut a deal with him to forget the debt if we break these things called "Shadow orbs", and collect the material inside. One thing's for sure, we owe it to Sullivan after that rather bad ass stunt he pulled.

Last edited by Dranz on 2011-05-26, 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer   The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer Empty2011-05-26, 6:03 am

Entry 9, Morning of Day 258:

My eyes hurt.

Entry 10, Evening of Day 264:

So there's a slight gap in between now and my last entry, to recap, we recovered fairly quickly thanks to Michelle, and so Sullivan, Guide, and myself backtracked our route from before, and continued on further.
After awhile we finally made it to The Corruption, AND IT WAS CREEPY!
The place is obviously unnatural, some sort of creatures were flying around, and tried to eat Sullivan, but he pissed himself and used the scepter from before to kill it. The ground was twisted, and tainted as well.

As we moved on, he revealed the orbs would be down below, and so we took some dynamite he had prepared and climbed down into a crevice. Well, after a few hours we made it to the bottom, and planted the dynamite...and boy, did it let out a boom, attracted more of those creatures and, get this, a giant worm! Well, with our equipment those were fairly easy to get rid of, but the real trouble came after.

We looked around the opening and noticed, not one, not two, but THREE of the orbs! we couldn't believe our luck! Sadly, that was short lived...we each chose one and destroyed them. And then...it came gradually. A cold chill, a feeling of dread, and...

Apologies, reader, it's hard to even write about.

I lie not, we heard ungodly wailing, as if souls of the dead had set their sights on us. Before we knew it, we had all soiled our...armor and decided to immediately leave, leaving the shards behind!
We reached the top fairly swiftly, but there was a sudden rumble, and I'll be damned if the mother of all worm gods didn't leap out of the crevice we were just in and try to eat us! It was...worse than large, it was gargantuan!

Well, being the brave but sensible men we are, we decided to run away like little girls, Sullivan at the head, and Guide lagging behind us. All seemed lost, but suddenly something amazing happened! Out of nowhere this green woman appeared, covered by only scant vines, and told us to grab her! Of course, Guide misunderstood and grabbed her breast, but I suppose that wasn't important at the time, because before we knew it we were back at the outpost.

The woman explained what she was, and what had attacked us in The Corruption. As it turns out, she's a dryad tasked with purifying The Corruption, and we've unleashed a demi-god monster known as the World Eater, who she's worked for thousands of years to keep sealed. (Go us...!) The worst part is she pretty much forced herself on us (us being our home, not -us-, sadly.) So now she lives here for free, and we're tasked with saving the world somehow. You know, this was a lot more glamorous in the story books, this heroism thing.

Still, I can't help but wonder if every mighty hero defecates into his armor whenever an epic battle is about to begin. I feel sorry for Michelle, as she has to clean those out too...
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer   The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer Empty2011-05-30, 4:44 am

Entry 11, Noon of Day 266:

We've spent the last day or two preparing for the assault. Oddly enough, we were discussing how we required some explosives and a dwarf arrived offering his services! It was quite unexpected, though welcome. Sadly the dwarf in question, Hanzel, smells vaguely of piss. No one can quit explain it either, as he seems clean enough. In any case, we've fortified the Outpost, so now we're prepared in case the World Eater decides to strike first, at least.

Also, I caught Guide spying on the dryad as she bathed today, though I don't understand why. She never wears clothing to begin with. Must be something about the creeping? Sullivan agrees that it's likely, though Hanzel thinks there might be more to it. He's proved quite insightful, especially in regards to the construction of the Outpost.

You know, things were looking pretty bad before, but we may just overcome this!
Still, I don't know when we'll be ready. I suppose time will tell. All I know is, as it stands Michelle is more dangerous to us than the World eater at this particular moment. Apparently she doesn't like how the dryad "Flaunts her breastage." in Michelle's own words.

P.S., I learned the hard way dryads apparently don't like bacon and eggs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer   The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Journal of a Terrian Adventurer
Page 1 of 1