Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seo's Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seohyun

Seohyun

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-21, 9:59 am

Just a couple suggestions that a few of us had in mind while talking in Skype <3 So... Huzzah!

1) A updated and more indepth explanation about the rules of the server in the OOC-Zone as well as an explanation about grinding, as many newbies (myself included) come to the server and grind their rears off, not knowing about the one level a day thing.

2) A item that ports you to the OOC-Zone where players can tailor their outfits or just go AFK. Because the current AFK system floods the system chat box and is a bit distracting.

3) A book upon character creation that explains Dice Fight Rules. So that you can carry it around in your bag and look something up when you need it.

4) More indepth description about power creation rules, because most of us don't know what we're doing. As well as a description what differs from weak-medium-strong powers. (Because right now, the only difference is that you get bragging rights)

5) The Ingame Shop (Von Drake Shop) actually sells things and has a permanent inventory with weapons, shields, ammo (since it's rare) magic items (Staves for all different kinda mages. Necromancy, holy, element, defensive and what not) , heal kits, potions... etc etc

6) Body Tailors disappear during resets, and we need to constantly bug a dm to drop them. So perhaps putting them in the tailor area... or OOC Zone could help.

Hope this helps =3

Love ya' guys. Toodles~
Back to top Go down
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-21, 11:18 am

I'm going to work on point 4 this Friday/Saturday. As for the other points, most of them have to do with the module and his areas/scripts, so you would have to bugger Soul for that ^^
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-21, 7:40 pm

Foxi, I am going to kill you. I am not the one to go to for the rest. The first point, yes. The rest? Bugger Scorchys. I'm no scripter, and she is the one who makes the updates of the module.

What exactly doesn't make complete sense, or sense at all for your first point? Anything in-particular? As for the "leveling once a day" bit, will have to contact Scorchys and ask an item saying such, or something in the Journal be made about it.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-21, 8:13 pm

Most of these are in the update ^..^ just have to bugger soul lovingly to send later <3
Back to top Go down
Seohyun

Seohyun

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-22, 5:45 am

Awesome ^.^

Also, Laguz King Soul, this wasn't me being sarcastic or mean, it was just throwing things out from the top of my head to help improve things or make things go smoothly. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-23, 7:36 am

I didn't take anything you said as sarcastic, I thought you had seen problems with the thread I made about it. Are there any or did you not see it?
Back to top Go down
Seohyun

Seohyun

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-26, 9:59 am

Oh! I have another suggestion! There are a couple DM's... maybe assign one to finish writing skills? There are many skill trees that are still in progress like Unarmed Techs, Healing/Holy Magic, and Defensive Magic. Or if the team has trouble, hold a contest where the players can write them with certain guidelines that the DMs can establish and get tokens in return. That way characters can start working on their skill trees. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty2011-04-26, 11:57 am

Seohyun wrote:
Oh! I have another suggestion! There are a couple DM's... maybe assign one to finish writing skills? There are many skill trees that are still in progress like Unarmed Techs, Healing/Holy Magic, and Defensive Magic. Or if the team has trouble, hold a contest where the players can write them with certain guidelines that the DMs can establish and get tokens in return. That way characters can start working on their skill trees. Smile

<.< guess i could get going on that... if someone asigns me to it realy...
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Seo's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seo's Suggestions   Seo's Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Seo's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: Suggestions & Reports-
Jump to: