Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade3

greatblade3

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-27

Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ... Empty
PostSubject: Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...   Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ... Empty2011-03-29, 1:18 pm

Can we have a thread for people to plan there bio stuff on please? Since apparently Planning things gets certain people mad ... I guess they dont want us to develop or ... somthin. >.>; But yeah, would be appreciated?
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...   Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ... Empty2011-03-29, 1:23 pm

I'm sure we can put up something else like a custom area..will have to speak with the others.
Back to top Go down
greatblade3

greatblade3

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...   Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ... Empty2011-03-29, 1:34 pm

Greatly Appreciated ... as that rule makes 0 sense to me. :Cough: >.>;
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...   Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ... Empty2011-03-29, 3:40 pm

It doesn't seem like one is planning, it really just seems like one is assuming. It may not make sense to you, but it is also so that people don't get confused. If enough people complain about that rule, then I will remove it gladly.

Though you did have things labeled as "Not Yet Approved" or some such, that does strike me as an assumption it would be approved and you would stick to wanting it. You could end up changing your mind and go an entirely different direction. People may plan their characters, of course, but at least to me it does seem a bit presumptuous.

If you want to talk more on this, then feel free to PM me. Not meaning any harm by the rule, I am sorry if you took it in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...   Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugestion ... so I dont start Hating thingz again ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: