Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

shadowdancer/hidein plain sight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: shadowdancer/hidein plain sight   2011-03-14, 2:27 am

These are not to be used, just because you got all the skill points..you seriously don't have the training. Same as invisibility..if you want to hide make a tech for it..no excuses. You may roll for hiding behind a object to conceal yourself or finding shadowy areas.
Back to top Go down
gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: shadowdancer/hidein plain sight   2011-03-14, 4:10 pm

note, if you have hide on before hand, its not that you cant be seen, its that you dont draw attention :p you dont go walking around blades out and expect no one to think twice about you, rp wise you simply... dont stick out

hide in plain sight is the ability to disappear even while watched, it rp wise doesn't make sense without an ic tech your using

just throwing in my two cents wanted or not :p i agree with scorchy

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: shadowdancer/hidein plain sight   2011-03-16, 4:36 am

Scorchys wrote:
These are not to be used, just because you got all the skill points..you seriously don't have the training. Same as invisibility..if you want to hide make a tech for it..no excuses. You may roll for hiding behind a object to conceal yourself or finding shadowy areas.

Personaly i think you should need a power that includes the use of this to even use it...
As invisibility works fine for abilities.

Laura - Self-Proclaimed Substitute, Leyline Guardian
Nerudi Sanguine - Hill-Halfling, Theif of Legend! (or atleast wants to be)
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: shadowdancer/hidein plain sight   2011-03-16, 5:17 pm

To add to what Scorhys had said:
If you wish to RP hiding, then you must let those in the area aware that you are hiding. You can not simply stroll in with your "hide mode" on. In past experiences, it has been greatly abused by others that the Shinma Team personally knows.

By all means, you may create a technique to sense one's magical energy.
In turn, those of the stealthy sort may create a technique where your character can hide their magical presence by supressing their energy or some such.

Feel free to ask me any questions. If any complaints, on anything or anyone, then please PM me.
- Soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadowdancer/hidein plain sight   

Back to top Go down

shadowdancer/hidein plain sight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: