Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim
PURPLE PINK PARTY DWARF
Grim

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-22

One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red Empty
PostSubject: One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red   One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red Empty2011-03-06, 12:28 pm

Yeah...So it seems both of the computers I use have just been fubared. (Fuck-up-beyond-all-reason)

My crappyish laptop computer's NWN seems to have a bug where all the text that is standard to NWN is invisible/missing...Which means I am going to need to reinstall it...though..I can't right now as I am away from that house...

My good computer decided that it hated me and wanted to f--- me up as well by causing the hard drive to fry...and make itself immune to copying/cloning it..SO! GUESS WHAT!?!?!? I'm unable to get on NWN as my CD Key,CD, etc. are all at the wrong house...(by this I mean my parents are divorced and my CD key/CD is at one house while computer that needs it is at another...)

So..yeah...most likely won't be on until hard drive is fixed as the computer I am using right now isn't mine...and I highly doubt my step sister would like having NWN on her computer.....
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red   One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red Empty2011-03-06, 1:44 pm

Hope things work out :/
Back to top Go down
Tjuven92
PINGAS!
Tjuven92

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red   One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red Empty2011-03-06, 3:49 pm

Sad to hear Grim.... take it cool and come back as quick as possible.

No
Back to top Go down
http://filipse.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red   One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red Empty

Back to top Go down

One Step Forward....Two Computers F.U.B.A.Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: