Shinma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RANDOM QUESTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

RANDOM QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: RANDOM QUESTION   RANDOM QUESTION Empty2011-03-03, 6:00 pm

im in shock, watched zombie-land with my family, and i was the only one whom understood the #3 painted on the side of his Cadillac and the hummer later on, SO here i ask... how many of /you/ know what the #3 means without Google
Back to top Go down

RANDOM QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM QUESTION   RANDOM QUESTION Empty2011-03-03, 7:03 pm

No clue!
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

RANDOM QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM QUESTION   RANDOM QUESTION Empty2011-03-03, 7:12 pm

dear god... THE INTIMIDATER!!! Dale Earnhardt, the #3 car in nascar, that old man was one of the best drivers whom ever lived his number will never be reused because of the name he made for himself driving that car, he died in 2001(i think i have the date right) during a short, but hard crash, his death led to the mandatory use of the HANS device to prevent neck injuries, but he made Nascar into a sport worth watching for more than just the wrecks

personaly i watch the dodge car drivers, im a die hard dodge fan rather than any particular driver, but i would stand up and shout when dale was doing his thing

RANDOM QUESTION 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RANDOM QUESTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANDOM QUESTION   RANDOM QUESTION Empty

Back to top Go down

RANDOM QUESTION
Page 1 of 1