Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dicefighting Basics:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drinin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Dicefighting Basics:   2011-10-06, 12:36 pm

Adding onto this:

Techniques can only be used once per turn. Activated abilities given on powers, can only be used once per turn. You can't combine abilities with techniques, because it makes things OP'd. You have to choose between one or the other.

Powers that have on passive additional damage, have to be emoted properly if you want that damage applied. Remember, one isn't really supposed to reveal that they are different from the normal population. Outside of civilization, fighting for your life then feel free to use your abilities with proper emotes.

I.E.) Player was approved with a passive ability that grants +2 lightning damage on melee attacks, because it fit his powers. He is fighting someone, and wants to apply his lightning damage. If he doesn't emote properly he can't apply it, so each time he decides to use that passive ability he emotes that there are sparks that surround his weapon, before he/she strikes their opponent. This must be done before any attack roll.
Back to top Go down
gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Dicefighting Basics:   2012-01-24, 12:55 pm

Adding: Base Damage Ranks

- Level 1-10: Physical Damage Roll of 1d4
- Level 11-20: Physical Damage Roll of 1d6
- Level 21-30: Physical Damage Roll of 1d8
- Level 31-40: Physical Damage Roll of 1d10

Edit if changed.

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down

Dicefighting Basics:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: