Fantasy server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Life and Failures of Soul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

Number of posts : 1130
Registration date : 2008-07-30

The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:09 pm

I want this Shy..where do i sign up?
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:15 pm

Soul Saint wrote:
Dranz wrote:
gaser wants your man. And probably some of you as well. >.>

We've already been over this, Gaser is the official Pedo of the server. Next in line is either Scorchys or Foxi(It is debatable)

She asked, I was simply answering.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:16 pm

I see how it is.T.T i'm not number one..and somewhere i lost the game, also update!
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:19 pm

You're the Number 1 Admin and Scorch of Life.
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:23 pm

im just a pervy lady with an insatiable libido and mounting supply of toys tools and ideas to offer if she shares >.>

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
Feroxinis

Feroxinis

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2010-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:41 pm

Why am I up for being the server pedo? I can't even go pedo until the 4th of August V_V
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:42 pm

For some reason i thought Foxy was older..QQ
Back to top Go down
ShyDarkLotus

ShyDarkLotus

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:45 pm

Hmmm..... What'll happen if I share? >_>
....And what will happen if I don't?

The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Suigintou
Nobody touches my PROPERTY! And Soul is my manservant; therefore, he is my property!
Back to top Go down
Dranz
Mr Host tart~
Dranz

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:55 pm

Rape. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:56 pm

No R word!
Back to top Go down
ShyDarkLotus

ShyDarkLotus

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:56 pm

Sounds like a blast Very Happy
....Jk. ">_>

Nobody touches my PROPERTY! And Soul is my manservant; therefore, he is my property!
Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:57 pm

*pats shys shoulder* come my young apprentice, you have much to learn that i can teach! >:3

I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone Stand in the desart. Near them, on the sand, Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown, And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command, Tell that its sculptor well those passions read Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things, The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed: And on the pedestal these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare The lone and level sands stretch far away.
Back to top Go down
ShyDarkLotus

ShyDarkLotus

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 8:58 pm

Hmmm... OTAYZ! Very Happy
Heheheh >:3

Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:00 pm

gaser20 wrote:
*pats shys shoulder* come my young apprentice, you have much to learn that i can teach! >:3

You'll never know my kinks now.
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:02 pm

gaser20 wrote:

^ Frightens me. x_x

Foxi, you count because you are close enough and act as such. I can hear what you're doing, remember? >_>

Feel free to ask me any questions. If any complaints, on anything or anyone, then please PM me.
- Soul
Back to top Go down
ShyDarkLotus

ShyDarkLotus

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:06 pm

Erm... whaaaa? o.O ....
Nevermind x.x

Back to top Go down
Grim
PURPLE PINK PARTY DWARF
Grim

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:41 pm

*deleting....spam...finger....TWITCHING!!!!*

-- My finger has twitched and this topic has gone so far off-topic I feel the need to just say 'This topic should be closed/deleted'

Thing that Goes 'Bawk' in the Night
Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:44 pm

To get back on topic, anyone wish to share a fail of mine they've witnessed?

Feel free to ask me any questions. If any complaints, on anything or anyone, then please PM me.
- Soul
Back to top Go down
Grim
PURPLE PINK PARTY DWARF
Grim

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2011-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:45 pm

Failure to update

Thing that Goes 'Bawk' in the Night
Back to top Go down
Scorchys
le Pill0w of Fate tart~
Scorchys

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:48 pm

Failure to update
Back to top Go down
ShyDarkLotus

ShyDarkLotus

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:48 pm

Hmmmmmmm.............You're easy ;3
Teehee, That's a fail for ya.. With love♥ :3

Back to top Go down
gaser20

gaser20

Failure to update

Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:52 pm

Jeez...you all suck. >_>"

With love, of course <3

- Soul
Back to top Go down
ShyDarkLotus

ShyDarkLotus

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:53 pm

Soul Saint wrote:
Jeez...you all suck. >_>"

With love, of course <3

Shun.. >_>

Back to top Go down
Soul Saint
Personal Sexy assistance
Soul Saint

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty2011-04-09, 9:55 pm

Well, at least I still have my stuffed Pikachu...

- Soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life and Failures of Soul   The Life and Failures of Soul - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life and Failures of Soul
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinma :: Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: